WEG is known for our high quality, tough motors. Our line of Farm Duty motors is no different. Designed in accordance with the application requirements of torque and environment, they are built to last.
Standard features such as v-rings on totally enclosed motors provide versatility for indoor and outdoor applications. All motors are equipped with either thermostats or thermal overload protectors,providing protection against extreme overloads and offering safety to operators. In addition, if your Ag business in in need of a general purpose three-phase solution,do not forget our wide range of cast iron Severe Duty W22 motors or the tough built Rolled Steel offering.
• ABS made fan cover on 143/5T. Steel made on all others
• Visual identity along the full scope of rolled steel motors (48 to 254/6T )
• Robust feet design (more resistance, less vibration)
• Aluminum terminal box rotatable in 90° increments
• Aluminum endshields (cast-iron flanges)
• Flanged motors with DE bearing cap as standard
• Round lamination for better heat dissipation
• 254/6T with re-greasable ball bearings. Optional on 182/4T and 213/5T.
• Frame painting system resistant to 500 hours at salt spray chamber
• All NEMA Premium ratings have a 1.25 service factor (up to 100 HP) resulting in cooler operation and extended life of the motor
• All Cast Iron Construction, including Terminal Box and Fan Cover
• Solid feet for reduced vibration levels and impact absortion
• Optimized ventilation system for cooler operation and extended life
• High Grade FC200 cast iron provides superior mechanical strength and heat dissipation
• All WEG W22 motors are Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled with a true IP55 rating against dust and moisture. (IPW56, IPW65 and IPW66 available as optional)
• Exclusive W-Seal 364T and larger provides superior bearing protection
• Exclusive WEG painting system exceed 200hrs ASTM 117 corrosion test (Exceeds IEEE841 standard)
• Balanced to 0.08 inches per second vibration limits (Meets IEEE841 standard)
• Four Bolt Conduit Cover with glued Neoprene Gasket
Talk to us about your electric motor needs. We can assist in determining the specific motors needed for your system operations. We carry a complete line of single and 3-phase motors in a range of horsepower for every application.